Sunday, June 6, 2010

happy b-day baby rischt!

i am so pist today because, well my little sister is sick. no, i am  not angry at my sister or anything, i'm angry at myself because no matter what i do, i can't think of a way so we can attend the b-day party of baby rischt. our cousin's baby,which is having his b-day today. and though, even , my sister want to go we can't ' cause she is ill. it's not that i 'd rather go to rischt's b-day than stay with my sister to take care of, or anything; its just it's the first b-day of rischt turning 1 yr. today, and we were so hoping to celebrate his b-day together with our cousins. and it's just so such a waste to not go, but at the same time i like my sister to recover faster. there are 3 things i thought of, though:
1st: force mom to go even if my sister is sick, but i know that it'll be impossible. 
2nd: go with my godmother together at the party, but it won't be the same without my sister, though i've done it a hundred times.
and last, 3rd; is come alone, commute to Quezon city; but mom won't allow me.
so there is really nothing i can think of , so we can go to the party. but to be honest i can't think of any ways because i'm scared to hurt either both side, my sister who is ill, and my cousin who really wants me to go, and baby rischt who's b-day celebration. well, either way, by this time they mighty be in the middle of the celebration now, or it's over already... i can't do anything now, atleast my sister have already recover, though not completely, i wish it be though.
.......................................................happy b-day Rischt!..............................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment